Assurance With Cleaning Services
Getting a spotless like new property without getting your hands messy! With more than 10 years of experience in End of Lease Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleaning, we are here to enable you to leave your home spotless. We know how much pressure a move in or a move out joins and we will try to be a piece of your peace.
We guarantee that your property will be completely cleaned and pampered just according to your schedule for you or your new inhabitants to move in. Try not to stress over this overwhelming procedure any longer, let us deal with everything.
Take a walk in your new neighborhood and explore the social life and nature there, we will do the rest for you!
We provide End of Tenancy/Lease Cleaning in all London areas .
What Does the End of Tenancy Cleaning Include
- We will evaluate your needs: Depending on your preference and the size of the property we will discuss your needs over the phone or on-site to ensure completing the service according to the expected standard of the letting agent or your landlord within your time frame.
- Fully Trained, Professional and Insured Cleaning Team: A dedicated and professional cleaning team will attend at your premised and spend the time necessary, making sure the property is left in the best possible state. The service is not limited in time! We will clean for as long as we need to!
- All Appliances, cupboards and windows cleaned: All cleaning appliances, for example, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, etc., all cleaned inside and out. All cupboards, drawers and wardrobe will also be cleaned from the inside as well.
- Guarantee: We guarantee our cleaning service will pass yours and your agent's check and requirements, ensuring you get your deposit back without any doubt. Within the 48 hours after performing the End of tenancy Cleaning we will come back for free should you have any comments on our cleaning service.
Why our customers choose Dazzling End of Tenancy
- Professional Checklist provided and followed on each cleaning
- Insured, Trained and Motivated cleaning staff
- Reliable, Vetted and Insured Professionals
- Punctual, Efficient and Guaranteed Service
- Professional Detergents and Equipment Included
Here are some tips when booking and End Of Tenancy Cleaning and End of Lease Cleaning Service to ensure best results:
* Empty the property of all personal belongings by the end of the End of Tenancy Cleaning.
* If you still have some personal possessions left, store in boxes in one of the rooms, so that the rest can be cleaned without having to enter in them again with removals team. You can call Dazzling to help with Packing.
* Defrost the Freezer and Unplug the Fridge at least 24 hours before the cleaning service. This will help your cleaning team clean every corner of the kitchen appliances without any leeks after completion of the service.
* Arrange your removal services with Dazzling team before your cleaning service
* Think if you need to fix, paint or decorate any areas that were in a different state at your move in. Call dazzling and we will be happy to help before the cleaning session happens, leaving the property in its crisp condition.
* Ask your agency for the check out Inspection date and book your cleaning a day before that. This will ensure your property in its most presentable state before the check our report is done and you deposit paid back to you in full.